德克萨斯大学 - 商业领袖大楼
Combining classrooms and gathering spaces that flexibly support traditional and progressive teaching methods, the building serves McCombs’ network of overlapping communities: students from all programs, faculty, staff and visitors, including alumni, recruiters, interdisciplinary collaborators and business leaders.
The app is a leading example of how firms in the architecture, engineering and construction industry can transform their client communications.
In 2014, Ennead and Jacobs created a companion iPad app for Robert B. Rowling Hall, available for free download from iTunes. With the app, users can scroll through design renderings, view floor-by-floor information, explore a panorama of the existing site, track the progress of construction, learn about the school, and contact the development team at McCombs.
- Austin, TX
- 497,500 GSF
- MBA Graduate Program Administration, Career Services, Research Centers, Graduate Classrooms, Graduate Student Study Areas, an Expansion of the AT&T Executive Education Conference Center, Banquet Space, Parking Garage
- LEED Silver (pursuing)
- Ennead Design Team
Todd Schliemann, Kevin McClurkan, Alex O'Briant, Emily Kirkland, Amina Blacksher, Margarita Calero, Edward Christian, Aleks Dawson, Hiroko Nakatani, Jörg Kiesow, Charmian Place, Tatsuya Sakairi, Melanie Weismiller, Joanna Williams, Ann Wright
- Anderson, Will. "Future of business education on display at UT-Austin's $186M Rowling Hall" (Austin Business Jounral, 2/22/2018)
- Haurwitz , Ralph . "New UT business school building blends light, space, collaboration" (MyStatesman, 2/20/2018)
- Barnes, Michael. "Art lovers drawn to new giant indoor mural at the University of Texas" (My Statesman, 1/27/2018)
- Faires, Robert. "Landmarks' Amistad América" (The Austin Chronicle, 1/26/2018)
- Savage, Todd. "Rowling Rising" (McCombs TODAY, 10/2/2015)