Ennead will be presenting two panels at American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)’s 2022 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit)
On March 22, 8:15-9:15am Ennead's Principal David Tepper will be speaking on a panel about The Crossover Medical Office Building.
Through a case study that focuses on the core-and-shell planning process for a new outpatient facility housing multiple types of health care services, this session will highlight the importance of planning for future flexibility within the ambulatory setting. Speakers include:
- David Tepper, Ennead Principal
- John P. Koch, JB&B Associate Partner
- Pamela Ward, Vice President of Ambulatory Program Development at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
On March 23, 8:30-9:30AM Ennead's Director of Sustainability Stefan Knust will be speaking on a panel about Carbon Reduction / Electrification – A New Healthcare Design Paradigm
This roundtable discussion will outline the national trends in carbon emission reduction policies and what technologies are available to help electrify building heating and cooling systems. Speakers include:
- Stefan Knust, Ennead Director of Sustainability
- Christopher Prochner, JB&B Partner
- Gina Semerad, JB&B Senior Associate
- Jonathan Cogswell, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Service & Engineering for Northwell Health’s Western Region
Click here for more information on the presentations and the 2022 PDC Summit.