The New York Times featured an article on the new copper dome of The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, a project led by Ennead Architects.
During our over 30-year relationship with the Cathedral, we have worked closely with leadership to support their stewardship of the historic buildings and grounds of the Cathedral’s campus.
Guided by the Cathedral's mission and programmatic priorities, our work has involved setting the strategic direction and long-term architectural vision for the Close, while also addressing unexpected conditions and urgent repairs to keep the Close functional and accessible. Our most recent project is the restoration of the Cathedral’s dome roof, originally completed in 1909.
Read the New York Times article here.